Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Introduction: Femminista della casa

Ms. T says we should do an introduction.

To this end, I was looking for a decent picture of myself, and the only one I could find is one used for some online work I do--hence the small size, since I nabbed it off their site and pasted it here. I like it because you can't see the acne scars.

My general life interests are in food, craft, health, literature, and sustainability, and, barring literature, this is what I blog about.

I am not a natural activist, but I do feel an obligation to act, given the general state of the planet.

I am not a naturally spiritual person either. I'm afraid that my basic nature cuts to the efficient and the practical and doesn't always soar to the bigger ideas.

However, I do feel bursts of great energy and creativity, and I'd like to explore that in a community of others doing so.

4 comments:

Ms. Theologian said...

That's an awesome picture of you! You look lovely!

Femminista said...

Why, thank you. :) But you are the queen of fabulous photos. Who is your portrait artist?

Ms. Theologian said...

Uhm. Are you referring to the one where I look one step short of croaking?

Femminista said...

Um, no. I refer to the rock ledge picture and the blogger profile pic. Where you look like an REI model.