Thursday, May 17, 2007

Introduction: Kaye

Greetings! I am so excited to be here. I was a bit delayed in getting the book, but now that I have it, full speed ahead! A few years ago I had worked on The Artist's Way with a group of people which was a great experience. I think working with y'all will be awesome.

I hail from Burlington, Vermont. Burlington is about 2.5 hours away from Montreal which gives me that big city boost when I need it. I am originally from Southern California (Glendale). Though I miss the regular sunshine, Vermont is a lovely place and full of artists and free thinkers. By day, I work for a growing internet company that makes websites for car dealers. At night, I have a part time job at a grocery store which provides endless hours of entertainment.

I am single with a black cat named Tabby. I love to write, though am not disciplined as much as I would like to be. I am looking forward to making changes in my life with VOG and get more into my writing. My blog's pen name is Mrs. Han Solo because he's the hottest spaceman out there. (But maybe that's just me.)

Thanks goes out to Stephanie for encouraging me to do this.

4 comments:

Ms. Theologian said...

Aren't you sweet? That's a wonderful photo!

I also need the extra push from this group. I'm so glad you're joining us.

This Girl Remembers said...

Welcome, Kaye! I'm excited about the group, too, and look forward to sharing the VOG journey with you.

I'm a transplant TO SoCal and I love the sunshine, but so miss the real seasons we had back east. Flowers just don't mean the same here in the spring - where are the crocuses? And what good is autumn without fall leaves? And I even miss the snow. Sometimes.

Linera Lucas said...

Welcome!

Kel said...

glad to have you on the journey Kaye