Sunday, May 6, 2007

Introduction: Kel


G'day, I'm from Australia.

Until 18 months ago, my husband and I lived in one of the world's most liveable cities, Melbourne, Victoria. Now we live on a small island in the Gippsland Lakes.

That fact alone is one reason why I believe in the power of "The Artist's Way." Of course, there are a few factors that led us to take the plunge, leave all that was familiar, and start a new life. But completing "The Artist's Way" helped crystalise things. It gave me the guts to follow my dreams.

Following dreams is hard. While some days I have to pinch myself to check that it's all really happening, there are other days where the dream morphs into a nightmare. Lately there's been a few rough things happening. So it's time to check back in with the creative muse.

Things I'm passionate about: my man, my dog, creativity, spirituality, good coffee - and being part of a creative cluster. Thanx for having me guys. Looking forward to the journey.

Pop in and say hi @ the X facta.

1 comment:

Ms. Theologian said...

Hey, Kel! I'm thrilled you're here, and hope to learn more about the successes and challenges in your life as your work through Vein of Gold with us. :)